Gail and Holly: Still Hearts Beat - the wait is over in… 3 Days
Gail and Holly: Still Hearts Beat - the wait is over in… 1 Day
onetownthatwontletyoudown tagged me
Rule #1 always post the rules.
Rule #2 answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 10 new ones.
Rule #3 tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule #4 tell them you tagged them.
Rule #5 tell the person that tagged you that you’ve answered the questions.
1. What does your username mean?
it’s from ‘Alright, Stil’ after the Lily Allen album/song. I used it as my website once upon a time.
2. What is your favorite color?
Anything from my color scheme for the comic
3. What is your least favorite genre of movies?
I don’t think I have one
4. How many tries did it take for you to pass your driver’s exam (if you have).
Don’t have it.
5. Did you grow up in an urban location, a suburban location, or a rural location?
I guess technically a suburban city (over 100.000)
6. Have you ever ridden a horse? A motorcycle? A unicycle?
No, No, No
7. Is there a black sheep in your family? Is it you?
Everyone in our family is a form of black sheep for parts of the family.
8. Assuming your family/pets were already safe and accounted for, is there anything in your home you’d risk your life to run back in and get if there were a fire?
Oh, hell yes. If I didn’t have my phone. there’d be the phone and OBVIOUSLY my two external hard drives and laptop
9. Do you surround your work/study/living space with pictures or art? Of what?
I plan on doing that yes. Not sure what yet.
10. What’s one thing in your routine that if you missed it or skipped it in the morning, your entire day would be thrown off?
ah well that is very sweet but there are really so many amazing writers, I’m so thrilled to be a part of this fandom. it really is just so much fun :) and thanks for the prompt:
Aww. thank you! So kind of you to say! I can’t wait to post it :-)
Gail and Holly: Still Hearts Beat - the wait is over in… 2 Days
Another long one. I really should start editing better. FYI, my headcannon is that Holly does a lot of talking to herself. Because while working on bodies, she has to do a lot of tracing and retracing her steps along with calibrating their steps. People tend to talk to themselves while doing that. So that’s my headcannon.
Plus, I believe her self-exposition helps explains why Holly fell so hard and so quickly. :)
Holly sat at her desk where, to those passing by her office, she appeared to be searching through several files. Really, she was lost in thought and drifting through the documents. Holly was not worried about the paperwork. Instead her thoughts were consumed with questions about Gail.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you.
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. I was tagged by @thehappinessapocalypse
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: Chocolate Milk
2. last phone call: the one with the kid
3. last text message: the one with the kid.
4. last song you listened to: Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong
5. last time you cried: Oh, yesterday. Watching adorable puppies and their soldier momma or poppa reunite.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: No.
7. been cheated on: No.
8. kissed someone & regretted it: No.
9. lost someone special: Yes.
10. been depressed: Yes.
11. been drunk and threw up: No.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. The entire color schemes I use for The Comic
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: I have.
16. Fallen out of love: I’ve not been in love.
17. Laughed until you cried: Almost… ALMOST.
18. Met someone who changed you: More reaffirmed that the person I am am should not be compromised by others.
19. Found out who your true friends are: Deep down I’ve always known that.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list: What on the lips? No. On the cheeks? Yes
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: Most of them. Even the ones overseas. Some of them I haven’t been able to meet because I’ve not been able to travel.
24. Do you have any pets?: Two cockatiels. And hoping to add a doggy in the very near future before mid 2015.
25. Do you want to change your name: No.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Went out to dinner with friends.
27. What time did you wake up today? First time was 8:00am.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: In the land of almost sleep.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: For my comic to premier :-
30. Last time you saw your mother: 24 October 1999 (She passed away).
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: I’m not sure I would change anything really.
32. What are you listening to right now? Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? No.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: This meme
35. Most visited webpage: That’s a tie between tumblr, onemorelesbian.com and facebook and possibly ff.net or AO3
36. Blood type: It’s written down somewhere but I’m too lazy to go look for it now.
37. Nickname: I don’t have any.
38. Relationship Status: exploring, I guess
39. Zodiac sign: Aries.
40. Pronouns: She and Her.
41. Elementary: Yes
42. High School: Yes
43. College: Yes
44. Hair color: Auburn/Chestnut
45. Long or short: Long
46. Height: 5 foot, 5ish inches.
47. Do you have a crush on someone: exploring
48. What do you like about yourself?: My loyalty.
50. Tattoos: 7
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.
52. First Surgery: unless you count stitching up my wrist, then no (DO NOT EVER HIT A GARBAGE BAG, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT’S IN IT).
53. First piercing: My ears (don’t have them anymore)
54. First best friend: my neighbour.
55. First sport you joined: badminton, like when I was tiny.
56. First vacation: that I can remember? that’s either Limburg or Vlissingen Zeeland, both in the Netherlands. I can’t remember which one is first.
58. First pair of trainers: no idea. how would I even know that? unless you mean the ones I bought first…. a second hand pair of nike
59. Eating: Nothing.
60. Drinking: Apple Water & Fruit thing
61. I’m about to: work on the comic hopefully before helping out a friend.
62. Listening to: Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong (I have it on loop at the moment)
63. Waiting for: this damn meme to finish
64. Want kids?: I’m still on the No fence.
65. Get Married?: the only reason I would ever get married is to make sure that the person I’ve chosen to spend my life with gets everything (with some exceptions) they need if something ever happens, or gets to visit etc.
66. Career?: idk, something graphically inclined, maybe, possibly.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: even
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs, but kisses with the right person.
69. Shorter or taller: Either.
70. Older or Younger: mostly 5 years below or above
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Either.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Looks aren’t that important to me.
73. Sensitive or loud: SENSITIVE.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: I have not.
77. Drank hard liquor: No.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Well, I am currently unable to find my prescription glasses, so yes.
79. Sex on first date: No.
80. Broken someone’s heart: Yeah, well I think so, or at the very least hurt someone.
81. Had your own heart broken: When my mother passed. Yes.
82. Been arrested: No.
83. Turned someone down: Yes.
84. Cried when someone died: A couple times.
85. Fallen for a friend: exploring.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: I try to do so every day. Work in progress. As everything in life is..
87. Miracles: Yes.
88. Love at first sight: Yes.
89. Heaven: Yes.
90. Santa Claus/Sinterklaas: Until I was like 5ish when mom and dad hid the presents in the cellar, locked it, but didn’t hid the key very well… they had a lot to explain that day.
91. Kiss on the first date: Maybe.
92. Angels: Yes
I tag anyone who is willing to do this.
Gail and Holly: Still Hearts Beat - the wait is over in… 3 Days
Author John Scalzi was on a roll this morning (currently 7:14 AM, 26 Sept. 2014) with a tweet he found from some guy sending out an “ultimatum” to women to “make a choice” between feminism and, well, men like him. So Scalzi launched into a truly magnificent set of scorchers, which I’m posting here for the delectation of people everywhere.
Also: I would like to thank that guy for setting the ultimatum. It makes finding a boyfriend so much easier when the undesirable ones wear a placard identifying themselves.